OLD GRINGO - RETURN POLICIES
- WHEN YOU PURCHASE FROM OUR RETAIL PARTNERS
- We also suggest that you make yourself familiar with the retailers return policy since each store's policy is different. If you have just recently purchased a pair of Old Gringo Boots and you have noticed a factory defect such as; torn seam, unraveling thread, a loose stud. Please contact the retailer you made the initial purchase from. Please supply retailer with a photo of the damaged area. The retailer will then contact the old Gringo Offices and we will take the proper steps to repairing or replacing your new boots.
- If your dog made a snack out of your boot, or you caught the toe of your boot on a step, or you rubbed off a crystal or stud on the gas pedal this is considered wear and tear. We can certainly take a look at the damage and give suggestions on how to or if it is possible to repair the boots, however Old Gringo is not responsible for repairing the damaged boot caused by normal wear and tear...
- WHEN YOU PURCHASE ON OUR WEBSITE DIRECTLY FROM US:
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order for a full refund of the product value. (Returns must be new and unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). If you would like to exchange, your domestic ground shipping is always covered by us. We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should not have to pay for domestic return shipping. So your domestic ground shipping costs are prepaid and FREE, exclusions apply.
- Exclusions apply to product that are Final Sale. No returns/refunds/exchanges are accepted on Final Sale items.
- For applicable products, you can return/exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the purchase date.
- Products must be in the same new and unworn condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- You will be provided with a pre-paid UPS domestic ground or USPS domestic label to return the purchase to us for applicable products. The return label isshipped to you with your original order
Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt),your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to appear on your statement.
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com should you have any questions or concerns on our shipping and return policy.
- SHIPPING POLICY
- In-stock items will be processed within 72 hours of receiving your order excluding weekends and holidays. For items on pre-order, please refer to the individual product page for timelines.
- Estimated Shipping Times:
UPS GROUND – 5 -7 business days
UPS overnight – 1 day business day
UPS 2 day – 2 days business days
UPS 3 day - 3 business days